- Reporting to senior management and performing secretarial and administrative duties.
- Typing, formatting, and editing reports, documents, and presentations.
- Entering data, maintaining databases, and keeping records.
- Liaising with internal departments, answering calls, and making travel arrangements.
- Managing internal and external correspondence on behalf of senior management
- Preparing facilities for scheduled events and arranging refreshments, if required.
- Ordering office supplies and replacements, as well as managing mail and courier services.
- Observing best business practices and etiquette
- Extensive experience in creating documents and spreadsheets, using office software such as MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- 1-2 years of experience as a Personal Assistant
- Advanced typing, note-taking, recordkeeping, and organizational skills.
- Working knowledge of printers, copiers, scanners.
- Proficiency in appointment scheduling software such as MS Outlook, as well as call forwarding.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Professional discretion
- Well-developed time management skills
- Strong organizational skills
- BSC/HND in Secretarial Studies or any other related Course
- Corporate working experience
- The ability to drive is a must
- Must be conversant with Enugu and its environs.
Salary: N30,000 – N40,000