A Personal assistant performs secretarial work and provides senior managers with day-to-day administrative support. Their duties include answering phone calls and managing correspondence, scheduling appointments, and making travel arrangements. They may also be required to organize events.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Schedule meetings and manage calendars.
- Answer phone calls and emails and take messages.
- Take accurate and comprehensive notes at meetings.
- Help with daily time management.
- Plan travel, including flights, accommodation, and ground transportation.
- Draft correspondence such as emails and letters.
- Run errands as requested.
- Coordinate events and speaking engagements.
- Minimum academic qualification of a graduate degree in Business Administration or a similar discipline
- Must have 2 - 3 years of experience
Location: The candidate must reside in Lagos
Remuneration: NGN 75,000 - 150,000
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.