• Complete a broad variety of administrative tasks for the CEO including managing an extremely active calendar of appointments, plan, coordinate, and ensures the CEO’s schedule is followed and respected.
• Act as the first point of contact, dealing with correspondence and phone calls.
• Composing and preparing correspondence; monitors and responds to emails; researches required information or background on organizations and individuals.
• Sets up meeting files, scheduling and calendaring meetings, sets meeting agendas, setting location, time, and appropriate duration, identifying, inviting, and confirming participants, facility arrangements where required.
• Prepare travel arrangements, expense reports, and all items needed to ensure the CEO’s successful focus on external relations and organizational growth.
• Research, prioritize, and follow up on incoming issues and concerns addressed to the CEO, including those of a sensitive or confidential nature.
• Develop methods to streamline organizational processes for improved efficiency.
• Provide a bridge for clear communication and maintain credibility, trust, and support between the office of the CEO and staff.
• Work closely and effectively with the CEO to keep him well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities and follows up appropriately.
• Performing general office duties, errands and maintaining equipments
•Follows up on contacts made by the CEO and supports the cultivation of ongoing relationships.
• Draft acknowledgement and thank you letters, personal correspondence, and other tasks that facilitate the CEO’s ability to effectively lead the organization.
• Prioritize conflicting needs; handle all matters expeditiously, proactively, and follow through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures.
• Filter general information, queries, phone calls, and invitations to the CEO by redirecting or taking forward such contact as appropriate.
• Occasionally travelling with the CEO to take notes or dictation at meetings or to provide general assistance during business trips.
• The job holder may be required to perform other ad-hoc tasks that may be deemed necessary.
• Must be under the age of 27years
• Time and project management skills
• Must reside in Lagos and ready to work full time
• Fluent in English, strong communication and writing skills.
• Strong-willed, Organizing skills and a good listener.
• Ability to work perfectly under limited supervision.
•Provide general administrative support.
Salary: 100,000 - 200,000