- Work closely with the MD to keep him well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately. Having a sense of the issues taking place in the environment and keeping the MD updated
- Maintain open communications with the administrative team, including meeting regularly with their operations and technology coordinator and providing information and documents as needed.
- Work with the Executive Team to coordinate the MD’s outreach activities.
- Follow up on contacts made by the MD to cultivate ongoing relationships.
- Provide event management support as requested.
- Provide hospitality to all guests and help to create a welcoming environment
- Typing up reports for the company.
- Organizing company travel arrangements.
- Other projects/duties as assigned for the overall benefit of the MD
The Successful Candidates must possess:
- 2 or more years of significant executive support experience, including supporting C-level executives.
- Expert proficiency with Microsoft Office and desktop publishing software; ability to design and edit graphic presentations and materials.
- Technical proficiency and problem-solving skills related to IT infrastructure; IT support and troubleshooting.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- A high degree of professionalism in dealing with diverse groups of people, senior executives, staff, and customers.
- Ability to react with the appropriate level of urgency to situations and complete a high volume of tasks and projects with little or no guidance.
- Able to maintain a high level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information
Salary:NGN 50,000 monthly