We are looking to recruit a Personal Assistant that will provide personalized secretarial and administrative support in a well-organized and timely manner. Duties will include responding to emails/phone calls, scheduling meetings, access control, and preparing reports and presentations, amongst other things.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:5 years
- Act as the point of contact between the executive and internal/external clients.
- Screen and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence.
- Handle requests and queries appropriately
- Manage diary and schedule meetings and appointments
- Make travel arrangements.
- Take dictation and minutes.
- Produce reports, presentations and briefs.
- Devise and maintain an office filing system.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Secretarial Administration, English, Mass Communication or any other related discipline.
- Minimum of 5 years of proven work experience as a Personal Assistant
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- MS Office and English proficiency
- Outstanding organisational and time management skills
- Up-to-date with the latest work tools and applications
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Good knowledge of event management will be an added advantage.
Remuneration: NGN150,000 – NGN200,000