- Ability to analyze, design, develop, implement and evaluate performance management systems for a large organization.
- Knowledge of the Balanced Scorecard and the techniques for generating meaningful scorecards.
- Knowledge of other performance management methods.
- Knowledge of Job Analysis.
- Knowledge of Reward Management tools & techniques.
- Experience in providing advisory services for informed decision-making.
- Knowledge of different ERP Solutions and Performance Management.
- Good understanding of the macro and micro business environment and of how environmental factors & other drivers affects business strategies & tactics.
- Experienced in providing advice & structure to the process of translating business strategies & tactics into specific objectives/plans that support goal achievement.
- Good understanding of key business functions and how they inter-relate to achieve business objectives.
- Good knowledge of HR functions and the different labor regulation
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Degree in a related discipline.
- Minimum of 2 - 4 years experience handling similar roles.
- A Master's Degree is an added advantage
- Good knowledge of Microsoft office suite.
- Excellent Planning and coordinating skills.
- Ability to effectively solve problems, negotiate and make decisions
- Good written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills are essential.