We are looking to hire a People Operation Manager.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Management level
- Experience Length:7 years
- Coordinating the onboarding of new employees and ensuring they have access to necessary resources for seamless integration
- Ensuring day-to-day operations of people-related functions are addressed in a timely, efficient, and proactive manner
- Coordinating with Finance in the timely and accurate preparation of monthly payroll and maintaining all statutory compliance
- Working with various internal and external stakeholders to handle payroll-related inquiries and resolve any issues or errors in a timely manner
- Leading and motivating reports to deliver appropriate and efficient customer-focused service across the Human Resource value chain
- Organizing, maintaining, and updating employee HRIS information as needed.
- Coordinate and manage the external and internal correspondences
- Maintaining employee leave, offboarding, and other aspects of the employee's journey
- Handling employee complaints, managing grievance procedures, and timely resolution to their queries
- Investigating and resolving complex or critical employee relations issues in a timely and effective manner
- Collating and analyzing employee feedback across all levels on a regular basis and revising people programs and policies to generate more positive outcomes
- Ensure compliance with all applicable governmental regulations across geographies where employees are present
- Please note that this role does not directly manage talent acquisition, learning & development, and performance management
- You have at least 7 years of experience including solid experience in HR Admin/People Operations
- Experience in leading people operations with employees across multiple countries
- You possess solid experience in payroll management across multiple countries
- Strong knowledge of legal and statutory requirements pertaining to HR practices in multiple countries
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to interact and build credibility across all levels of the organization
- You possess strong HR analytics skills and are comfortable dealing with numerical data
- You are adept with technology tools, especially within the HR space
- You pay strong attention to detail and deliver work that is of a high standard
- You are a strong team player who can manage multiple stakeholders
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.