Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure compliance with all relevant statutory deductions accurately.
- Ensure all relevant variable allowances are captured accurately.
- Oversee processing of payroll changes (e.g. new hires, terminations, raises).
- Maintain accurate records and prepare timely reports.
- Perform any other duties that may be assigned by Head HAM & Admin.
Skills and Behaviours:
- Good knowledge of payroll processes and procedures
- Good knowledge of relevant legislation and laws on wages
- Good problem solving and analytical skills
- Good relationship management and communication skills
- Ability to effectively use MS Office applications
- Ability to pay attention to details
- Education and Work Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in any discipline.
- 3 - 6 years relevant work experience.
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development
Location: Okpella, Edo, Nigeria