Ensure accurate payroll report is prepared and signed off on a month basis.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:5 years
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Prepare salary Input for monthly payroll
- Ensure accurate payroll report is prepared and signed off a monthly basis
- Ensure Expatriate Living Expenses Allowance preparation and submit on a monthly basis
- Preparation of Casual wages on monthly basis. (Plant contact staff, Security, Apapa clinker)
- Preparation of Production Incentives for Packing Plant and Mines
- Preparation of NYSC and IT payment on monthly basis
- Ensure accurate Loan deduction and submit monthly report on loan related issues.
- Support Unit Head, Compensation and Benefit to ensure payment of salaries and submitting report on monthly basis.
- Collating of Housing upfront for staff base on request
- Signing of Loans request from staff in cooperative
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Unit Head, Compensation and Benefit.
- Bachelor's degree or its equivalent in HR Management or any Social Science related discipline
- Professional qualification such as CIPMN, ICAN/ACCA will be an added advantage.
- At least five (5) years' experience in compensation and/ or payroll administration.
Skill & Competencies
- Basic understanding of trends, challenges, opportunities, regulations and legislations relating to the cement manufacturing industry.
- Good knowledge and understanding of remuneration methodologies, tax policies
- Good knowledge and understanding of employee reward and incentive schemes, package etc.
- Good data/numerical and analytical skills
- Attention to detail
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good problem solving skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office application especially MS Excel
- Private Health Insurance
- Pension Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.