- Shall obtain from HR relevant Payroll records for processing the monthly Payroll for the entire staff of the company ensuring that the computation of the payroll including all deductions are the correct and final version of Payroll timely presented to Management for approval within the stipulated time-frame.
- Shall be responsible for the upload of the approved Payroll data into the payment portal ensuring that each transaction is uploaded correctly from/to the appropriate bank accounts for approvals of the payments to respective staff.
- Shall attend to and resolve payroll-related issues arising from the staff at any point in time.
- Shall prepare schedules of PAYE, Pension, WHTax deducted each month and process remittance to the appropriate authorities within the stipulated time frame.
- Shall maintain records /files relating to payments of PAYE, Pensions, WHTaxes, and other payroll-related remittances.
Qualification, Experience & Skill:
- B.Sc. Degree or HND in Accounting.
- 3 - 5 years experience in a similar role.
- Proficient in the use of MS Office, specifically Excel.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must be Computer literate.