We are looking to hire an experienced individual to fill this position.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Supervise all location supervisors and guards.
- Oversee activities of guards deployed and make them conform to acceptable standards.
- Act as the First responder to Incidents, accidents, and medical emergencies until appropriate authority arrives.
- Conduct preliminary investigations of incidents and prepare initial incident reports, prior to the arrival of investigators.
- Assist in the evacuation of buildings or areas during emergency situations.
- Assist Admin in the distribution of all documents and Kits across locations.
- Carry out Vetting for new operatives
- Ensure all theft incidents are reported to the nearest police station.
- Ensure that all staff complies with the standard dressing code, defaulters should be punished appropriately.
- Ensure that short legs are replaced within 24hrs, visit all locations at least twice a week, and end in the weekly report every Sunday.
- Written and Verbal communication
- Following complex instructions
- Interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of Security operations procedure
- Manage multiple tasks
- Knowledge of basic security and fire inspection procedures