- Implementation of company and Government's Health, Safety and Environment rules - company-wide and at our Painting Projects;
- Project planning and preparations.
- The candidate must be able to take accurate and reliable measurements of walls, ceilings, floors, partitions, etc...using both traditional measuring tapes and laser measuring devices. Shortlisted candidates will be tested on this;
- Project Management, including professional supervision of our contract painting projects - including supervising and managing workers, products and materials usage/application, time scheduling, ensuring workers' safety, adherence to product guidelines, application techniques, company policies, etc.
- Extracting dimensions from Architectural Drawings based on Architectural Softwares like Autocad, Revit, etc.
- Preparing BEME, BOQ and using the information therein to present Excel Sheet analysis, Pricing of paint products;
- HSE Policy drafting and Management.
- Other duties as may be assigned by the Company's Directors
- The company prefers Female applicants for this position. However, qualified, competent, and confident males can apply.
- Area of Study: Quantity Surveying, Building Technology, Project Management
- Candidate must be conversant with preparing BEME, BOQ, and Excel Sheet analysis, unaided. Shortlisted candidates will be tested on this.
- The candidate must be highly intelligent, self-motivated, confident, smart, and be able to work smart with minimum supervision.
- The candidate must be great at communicating in the English Language - in writing and in speaking good English. Fluency in Yoruba and/or Hausa would place the candidate at an advantage where the candidate meets the above-listed prerequisites.
- Required, First Class Degree or Distinction at HND. Minimum Qualification of a Second Class Upper Division University Degree or equivalent. Qualifications must have been obtained through full-time physical attendance of studies at a highly rated/reputable University, Polytechnic, or College of Technology. Online studies are not acceptable.
- Additional Degree or Diploma especially in Project Management would place the candidate at an advantage.
- Also required for this job are practical working knowledge, expertise, and experience in Architectural software - AutoCad, Revit, etc.
Remuneration: NGN 100,000 monthly (Negotiable, subject to candidate meeting listed requirements)