· Read, understand, and follow company quality, environmental and safety policies.
· Participate in the development of procedures and instructions related to paint line and equipment usage.
· Define needs in the implementation of all procedures and instructions for paint line, equipment, mixing rooms and organization with help of Paint Managers.
· Works with HR and Paint Manager to evaluate and provide feedback to paint technicians.
· Makes recommendations regarding paint technology, engineering and CBU to improve the production methods, efficiency, and product quality.
· Suggests changes regarding work conditions and equipment use to achieve paint areas goals.
· Communicates actions with maintenance department to work on TAM, group best practices, and standardization of equipment cost reductions.
· Participates in production problem solving, continuous improvement, QOS and ZPS teams.
· Participates with Group Painting Technology Engineer in new programs (technologies, new facilities, training, and facilities results follow up and analysis).
· Assist team in finding root cause of problem and transfer to technical team.
· Participates in new production equipment design.
· Responsible for technical trials requested by the group, facilities, or customers.
· Responsible for maintaining technical and standard appearance of paint shops.
· Keep paint usage updated in BOM.
· Responsible for paint usage vs budget %.
· Responsible for meeting maintenance budgets targets.
· Responsible for POs and safety parts inventory stock.
· Responsible for paint Line hazardous and non-hazardous residues management.
· Helps in the definition of investment projects with painting team.
· Assists with yearly facilities budget.
· Supports all ISO 14001 activities.
Qualifications and Competencies
· B.Sc/ HND in Mechanical, Manufacturing/Industrial, or Chemical Engineering or other Engineering discipline, or equivalent in experience
· Knowledge of painting facilities and equipment usage for their application.
· Knowledge of tools for troubleshooting.
· Basic knowledge of molding.
· Minimum five years’ as paint technician on similar paint line system and spraying equipment.
· Ability to apply fundamental engineering principles to identify and drive non-standard solutions to solve manufacturing constraints.
· Comfortable providing clear and focused technical guidance to outside engineering resources, as well as the Production Team.
· Ability to work in rapidly changing environment with minimal guidance, self-starter, yet team player.
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills when working with internal groups and outside vendors.
· Proficiency in AutoCad, Catia, or Solid Works is a plus.
Location: Bonny Island (Not Limited to)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications (CVs, Cover Letter and Credentials) to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.