As a Paid Search Lead. you will report directly to our CEO, Karim El Rabiey. This is a role that works closely with our leadership team as well as our clients -- giving this individual a broad yet deep understanding of our business. On a day-to-day basis, you will be responsible for generating new experiments to improve paid search efforts, as well as building and optimizing clients’ marketing funnels. Our internal teams will rely on your expertise to create exceptional results for our clients.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:5 years
- Research, implement, and optimize paid search efforts, including but not limited to PPC search, GDN, YouTube, and Shopping
- Report on core metrics of every account with the ability to analyze performance and identify challenges and opportunities
- Complete paid search audits
- Monitor and enhance customer/user acquisition and activation performance
- Lead a team of paid search managers
- Help develop SOPs for paid search tasks and assist in automating others
- You have 5-7+ years of direct hands-on experience with paid search platforms
- You’re knowledgeable about SEM, the dynamics of SEM channels, and are comfortable with SEM analytical tools
- You have a holistic understanding of the digital advertising space beyond SEM and like to stay up-to-date with new trends
- You have experience managing data feeds
- You are proactive - you take ownership and have a client-first mindset
- You love conceiving, testing, and optimizing experiments in everything from Ad copy to bidding strategies to campaign structures
- You’re an excellent communicator and collaborator
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.