As the Paid Media Associate, you will be responsible for meeting critical business goals for Launch Potato's FinanceBuzz brand while supporting the Paid Media team with asset sourcing and creation, campaign management, and testing. You will work with senior team members on creatives, strategies, and optimizations for our growing portfolio of Native advertising channels. You will also report on business KPIs, oversee the testing structure, and research and develop new vertical themes based on competitive analysis.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:1 year
- Own the daily pacing/reporting process for various platforms
- Source creative and copy materials for paid Native campaigns (Yahoo, Taboola, Email Drops, etc…), maintaining an asset library to be used across platforms
- Optimize campaigns to drive higher CTR, resulting in lower CPAs, and a higher return on ad spend
- Own an ongoing test log to document creative tests, wins, and losses over time, sharing results with the Native team and larger Paid Media team
- Over time, develop native skillset to own campaigns and platforms from end-to-end (campaign creation, asset building, launch, optimization, etc.)
- Honing your Native ad buying skillset and staying up to date with platforms' best practices
- Fluent in English, both written and verbal
- 1-2 Years of experience with Native ad platforms like Taboola, Outbrain, Yahoo, etc.
- Experience creating Native ads with image assets and copy
- A successful track record of launching and managing campaigns in a digital media environment
- Ability to differentiate between various ad platforms in terms of their unique operations, audience, and successful creative/messaging
- Analytical skills; a passion for "letting the data do the talking" and making decisions and recommendations based on data
- Ability to work US Eastern Time Zone 9am-6pm; working hours may differ
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.