Vine City Church International was incorporated in Nigeria in 2018 with Corporate Affairs Commission as a church and not-for-profit organization. As part of our mission, we are seeking qualified candidates to teach in our supplementary school, spread the gospel in the communities, and perform delegated Administrative duties in the Church.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Coordinate evangelistic outreach efforts for the congregation.
- Must be able to build, maintain and lead teams
- Develop and build relationships with local organizations to understand community dynamics and how the church can meet their needs.
- Teach children in the supplementary school Mathematics, English and Basic Science
- Teach students via Zoom, one to one or as a group
- Saturday lessons as at when required.
- Prepare a well-detailed note on subject topics to give the children
- Examine and mark students’ assignments and mock exams
- Create opportunities for reaching new people in the community with the gospel.
- Plan and implement a calendar for multiple local mission opportunities and events.
- Maintain all communications for missions and outreach including (but not limited to) church newsletter, church program, website, social media, and local publications.
- First degree in any education course with at least 2:2
- Minimum of two years of teaching experience
- Has a sound Christian walk with God for more than 2 years
- Preferably a male for gender balance
- Not older than 30 years.
- Must be close to Ibeju Lekki or be willing to relocate
- Must be able to teach English, Mathematics, and Basic Science to primary and secondary school students.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.