Our clarion call is Righteousness in the Church and the land and the dominion of light over darkness in our nations. As part of our mission, we are seeking a qualified candidate to teach in our supplementary school and spread the gospel in the communities.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Coordinate evangelistic outreach efforts for the congregation.
- Must be able to build, maintain and lead teams
- Develop and build relationships with local organizations in order to understand community dynamics and how the church can meet their needs.
- Teach children in the supplementary school Mathematics, English and Basic Science
- Teach students vis Zoom, one to one or as a group
- Saturday lessons as at when required.
- Prepare a well-detailed note on subject topics to give the children
- Examine and mark students’ assignments and mock exams
- Create opportunities for reaching new people in the community with the gospel.
- Plan and implement a calendar for multiple local mission opportunities and events.
- Maintain all communications for missions and outreach including (but not limited to) church newsletter, church program, website, social media, and local publications.
- First degree in any education course with at least 2:2
- Minimum of two years of teaching experience
- Has a sound Christian walk with God for more than 2 years
- Preferably a male for gender balance
- Not older than 30years.
- Must be close to Ibeju Lekki or be willing to relocate
- Must be able to teach English, Mathematics, and Basic science to primary and secondary school students.