We are looking to hire a suitable candidate to fill this position
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Coordinate evangelistic outreach efforts toward Church Growth.
- Engage in Compassionate and Kindness evangelism by reaching out to discover those in need of Food, medical help, and prayers and inviting them for immediate Church Intervention
- Build, maintain and lead teams
- Develop and build relationships with local organizations and people in order to understand the relevant community dynamics and how the church can meet their needs.
- Create opportunities for reaching new people in the community with the gospel.
- Plan and implement a calendar for multiple local mission opportunities and events.
- Function in the role of Church Evangelism and Outreach Leader and coordinate monthly and other Church Outreaches and programs
- Be engaged in Church department work, leading Church services, teaching and preaching the Word of God to the congregation
- Offering Pastoral Care to members of the Church, engaging in visitations, and having a sympathetic ear and attitude toward Church members
- Be fully engaged in the Church Prayer sessions both in the Morning Staff Intercession sessions and Weekly and Monthly Church Programmes
- Any other role as assigned by your superior officer or the Senior Pastor.
- At least 2 years of Work Experience.
- Academic qualification of a 2.1 or 2.2 in any degree
- This position is open to preferably a Male candidate for gender balance
- Not older than 30 years.
- Must be close to Ibeju Lekki or be willing to relocate.
Remuneration: NGN 90,000
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.