The Outlet Accountant keeps and interprets the outlet’s financial records and manages all financial transactions of the outlet, from fixed payments and variable expenses to bank deposits through various channels.
- Minimum Qualification:HND
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:1 year
- Keep records and manage daily sales after checking all related source documents.
- Manage petty cash disbursement, recording, and documentation.
- Maintain all receivable and payable accounts of the outlet.
- Reconciliation of current accounts with head office and other outlets.
- Reviewing of all postings: general ledger, fixed assets, inventory, receivables, and payable
- Periodic reporting of outlet financial performance.
- Update records using the accounting system and carry out regular database backup and system maintenance.
- Handle monthly, quarterly, and annual closings.
- Compute taxes, and prepare tax returns to comply with financial policies and regulations.
- Either an HND or BSc in Accounting.
- 1 to 2 years experience as an Accountant.
- Strong attention to detail and good analytical skills.
- Excellent communication and numerical skills.
Remuneration: NGN 120,000 - 140,000