Who we are
We are “A” players bound together by a set of our core values. We see ourselves as Professional Service Firm (PSF) and think and act as “Inc.” We redefine every goal, turning each work assignment into a WOW project. We forget tasks. We think of projects. We don't see those who work for us as employees but as ‘Brands’ that shout distinction, commitment, and passion!
What we believe
We believe high performance is driven by paying top of the market rate. We pay above-average industry basic salary, generous performance pay, and bonuses with the opportunity for share options and profit-sharing.
We believe that individuals are critical to our success; hence we spend a portion of funds for
employee development training. We also help managers build and grow great teams through our leadership development programmes. We want to work hard and play hard.
We believe that there should be lots of opportunities to have fun while at work. To us, results matter more than where they’re produced.
Ultimately, we believe that “Clarity Means Result”.
- Maintain contact with existing clients to make sure they are satisfied and request referrals
- Update customer records/data in CRM and other platforms
- Provide daily and weekly reports on customer engagement.
- Work with others to fill upcoming classes
- Plan customer engagement
- Impact and influence others internally and externally to promote our brand
- Contact prospective customers by both telephone and email
- Market Research to develop warm leads
- Identify prospects that fit the target demographic
- Use product knowledge to showcase the solutions that our company can offer to prospects
- Upsell additional products as the need arises
- A Minimum of BSc. or HND
- 2 - 5 years
- Excellent computer skills (Microsoft Office, G-Suite)
- Strong analytical, investigative, and organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Being persuasive
- Strong interpersonal Skill
- Networking aptitude
- Fearless attitude and a hunter mentality
Application Process: All applications must include a CV.
Step 1: Written-test (numerical and verbal)
Step 2: Pre-interview
Step 3: Assessment centre & Interview
Step 4: Job offer