- Advise companies on best human capital management practices.
- Helps clients strategically integrate effective HR processes, programs and practices into their daily operations.
- Perform internal reviews and audits of current systems and policies.
- Perform quality assurance checks.
- Delivers surveys to employees.
- Conduct investigations and research into reclassification and classification.
- Match job seekers to employers.
- Ensure business practices are in accordance with human resource policies and labour laws.
- Help train managers and HR employees.
- Provide the company with updated salary and job description information.
- Help implement applicant tracking systems
- Provide consultation and guidance to senior management and organizational partners in the interpretation of human resource management policies, procedures, programs and application of related government laws and regulations.
- Lead HR-related projects.
- Provide advice on the discipline process, conduct disciplinary review conferences, and advise on appropriate outcomes.
- Develop employee restructuring plans.
- Devise severance packages.
- Participate in the design, development, and implementation of innovative workforce retention programs.
- Provide review and approval of requests for reduction-in-force, reorganizations/realignments.
- 8-10 years experience in consulting, corporate services and human resources administration, 3 of which must have been in a structured consulting firm.
- Strong business development skills with a proven track record of converting prospects to paying clients.
- Experience in proposal/bid preparation.
- Excellent people and client management skills.
- Strong project management skills.
- First degree in a social science course, a postgraduate degree is an added advantage.
- Professional qualifications such as CIPD, CIPM and Project Management certifications are desirable
Salary: NGN 100,000- 150,000