The candidate is expected to:
- Prepare a calendar of meetings and actions for the day,
- upport with setting up meetings for the CEO with potential donors and private companies,
- Attend meetings with the CEO to take notes and share minutes and maintain records of meetings, actions, results etc.
- Support fundraising activities by making phone calls to source potential donors for the CEO
- Support the set up of events and awards ceremonies and liaise with PR and marketing specialists
- Answer phone calls on behalf of the NGO and also making phone calls to potential partners and suppliers
- Assist with any admin at the office, including travel arrangements and meeting preparation
- Set up and run/monitor social media accounts/promotion for the foundation
- The candidate should be proficient in MS Outlook, MS Word, MS PPT, and MS Excel with very good written and spoken English.
- The candidate should be very good with social media promotion.
- Experience working for an NGO/charity will be advantageous.
- The role may start remotely initially with regular voice and video calls.
- The candidate should be able to work with people across all roles and also with key customers, partners and donors.
- Overall the candidate should be results-driven, ambitious, organised, a team player, efficient with their time, and able to get things done.
- The candidate should be able to think out of the box and support the winning of new donors and partners for the NGO's fundraising and come to the CEO with fundraising ideas.
The purpose of the Foundation is to:
- Support local communities and vulnerable groups through dedicated Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) projects funded by local businesses and partner companies.
- Manage the outsourcing of partner companies’ CSR commitments from start to end with an expert team that can run the process efficiently and with transparency.
- Identify and deliver high-impact Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) projects for our partner companies and stakeholders.
- Continuously engage with the local, state, and national communities, youth groups, schools, NGOs, and charities to identify high impact CSR projects and build a pipeline of projects that require support
- Promote the impact of CSR projects on local and state communities
- Lead discussions with national and global stakeholders
- Partner with global NGOs to promote Nigerian CSR projects and impact within the communities