1. Serve as the first contact to customers.
2. Meet the needs of customers and give appropriate guide.
3. To maintain a friendly and courteous demeanour at all times.
4. Ensure patients are promptly reminded of their review and glasses’ due dates.
5. Act as point of contact for complaints and escalate client’s bookings as appropriate.
6. Study competition to find new ways to increase and retain customers.
7. Set sales targets and work diligently to meet them.
1. Must be fresh graduate with HND/BSC.
2. Must be proficient in English (oral and written).
3. Candidate must have completed NYSC.
4. Must have excellent knowledge of the use of Microsoft Office Packages (Excel and Word).
5. Excellent phone etiquette and ability to multi-task.
6. Must be smart, creative, good communicator and administratively efficient.
7. Ability to pay attention to details.
8. Good customer service orientation.
9. A Bi-lingual skill is an advantage.
A female Candidate is preferred and MUST reside in Warri, Delta State.