1. To receive job orders from Optometrists and Opticians.
2. Using automated/manual machines and tools to cut, polish, and grind lenses for fixing into frames.
3. To maintain record of jobs received, completed and delivered.
4. Determining the power of lenses before fixing into frames.
5. Taking accurate Inter-pupillary Distance (PD) of the patients.
6. Taking accurate segment heights of the patients and fit into frames accordingly.
7. Examine finished jobs before sending to the patients.
8. Resolve patients’ complaints of frames and carry out maintenance.
1. Candidate must possess ND in Dispensing Opticianry from a reputable Institution.
2. Must have a valid Practicing License.
3. Must be smart and possess technical prowess.
4. Proficient with MS Office.
5. Excellent communication skills.
6. Must be experienced and between ages 20-35years.
7. Smart and always seek for excellence.
8. Strong ability to read and interpret lens prescriptions.
9. Ability to multi-task and work under pressure.
10. Must be able to work with little or no supervision.
Candidate MUST reside in Lekki, Lagos State.