Duties & Responsibilities:
- Operates vacuum units and associated equipment in a safe, responsible and professional manner
- Follows and complies with all government legislation and company policies & procedure
- Participates in all pre-job hazard assessments and inspections prior to commencing any job
- Ensures proper load securement of any hoses, chemical pails or other equipment
- Responsible for transporting, loading and offloading of fluids at different locations
- Completes all required paperwork in an accurate and timely manner
- Will provide leadership and coaching to subordinates through coaching and mentoring.
- Completes job tasks with personal and public safety as the top priority.
- Willingness to work overtime and "on call" shifts as needed
- OND/HND or equivalent in relevant field
- Possess and maintain a valid and clean driver's license
- 2 - 5 years of experience in a similar role
- A clear understanding of various vacuum units and their operation
- Strong work ethic and reliability
Location; Bonny Island (Not Limited to)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications (CVs, Cover Letter and Credentials) to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.