- To provide a service to all on-going projects regarding Post welding treatment
- Also the day to day maintenance of flux core boxes, cables and torches for the welding departments
Key Aims and Objectives
- To provide a safe and efficient service to all projects and other departments.
- Also to work to ND procedures at all times. (SAFETY/QUALITY)
Prime Responsibilities and Duties
- Setting of heat mat for Post welding treatment on all ongoing projects.
- Constant surveillance of all Post welding treatment
- Any repair work required to all welding related equipment.
- Maintain a clean and professional work environment.
- Report any damage or broken equipment.
- Work alongside fellow work colleagues to provide an efficient service.
- Have obtained an OND/HND/B.Sc in Electrical/Electronics.
- The candidate must be able to demonstrate a good basic knowledge of electrical equipment.
- Have a minimum of 4 years' experience working with in the construction/electrical industry.
- Be able to read and understand basic procedures.
Bonny Island (Not Limited to)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications (CVs, Cover Letter and Credentials) to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.