- Should know how to operate a toothpaste tube/finishing machine and have a good knowledge of how the machine works.
- Set up and operate the tube machine to produce a completed tube.
- Assemble tube finishing machine accurately.
- Perform light maintenance and cleaning on the machines.
- Participate in training programs for safety and emergency procedures for job responsibility.
- Assist in training junior operators machines on the tube/ toothpaste finishing machine.
- Follow all appropriate work instructions.
- Assist in other areas of production as needed and qualified.
- Performs work in a safe manner and follows all safety guidelines and procedures as required for the tube/finishing machine
- Performs related work and other duties as required by supervisor.
- He is responsible for reducing downtime of tube/finishing machines, manufacturing cost, increasing machine utility and production efficiency in the process line.
- Coordinate with junior operators and should be able to ensure efficient tube/finishing performances sufficiently.
- Should have a knowledge of good manufacturing practices (GMP) and 5S.
- Monitor all quality-related issues in tube/finishing, resolve and escalate them.
- Monitor and record all product defect information and inform superior to resolve all issues on same.
- Maintain records of all important documents, equipment and logbooks.
- Should be able to operate all tube/finishing equipment and ensure specifications to batch records are kept.
- Assist all other departments like engineering and QC with information’s to help maintain quality finished products in good time.
- Monitor all tube/finishing and ensure work according to all safety measures in the organization.
- Perform safety audits, analyze same and provide training for all safety processes in the unit.
- Develop and documents routine tube/finishing operations for products and maintain accurate data.
- Should be able to maintain a safe working environment.
- Should know the finishing and tubing process of toothpaste production
- Must have worked or handled the finishing line for at least 3 to 5 years.
- Must have at least his BEng or HND in either electrical or mechanical engineering.