Job Description & Main Responsibilities
- Carry out work in accordance with the Company Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality Systems.
- Monitor the use of all equipment to ensure maximum utilisation.
- Assist in ship-to-ship operations to ensure maximum business potential.
- Provide prompt feedback on operations regarding technical, administrative and logistics matters.
- Follow up on documentations and assist in coordinating vendors and technicians
- Monitor local costs both fixed and variable to ensure the continuing profitability of the operations.
- Undertake any other duties of a reasonable nature as required by management.
- Bachelor Degree in Science / Engineering or equivalent with additional professional qualifications in Project Management.
- A minimum of 3 years of Operations experience in the Oil and Gas or Marine industry
- Team Player with excellent Communication Skills