- Process the weekly CBN/IMTO bids at the designated bank.
- Ensure prompt collection of Dollar Proceeds at CBN/CFS Retail Limited Office.
- Processes the Autonomous bank transactions at the various commercial banks.
- Liaise with various departments in CBN (Financial Policy Department, Other Financial Institutions and Supervision Department, Trade and Exchange Department, Operations Department, etc.).
- Liaise with ABCON secretariat on a weekly basis for updates and compliance issues.
- Visit the CBN website daily for updates and to download relevant circulars and advise Management promptly.
- Support the overall process of management and corporate decision-making to ensure the organization maximizes its short, medium and long-term profitability and returns to its shareholders.
- To generate Autonomous transactions weekly.
- Liaise with other executive heads on the implementation of the company’s strategic and operational plans.
- Ensure that the operations functions of the company are run effectively and efficiently so that each operational division performs in terms with their strategic plan, developmental plan and operational plan objectives maintain the administration, budgeting, monitoring, reporting, communication and liaison on all company affairs.
- Operations and controls; Implement, maintain and manage an effective system of controls throughout the company, covering non-financial as well as financial controls;
- Ensure that operating objectives and standards of performance are observed by management as well as employees;
- Ensure that appropriate standards of conduct are established and complied with; present a yearly budget for Board approval and prudently manages resources within those budget guidelines according to company policy and within ethical corporate governance.
- Other assignments as delegated by the Managing Director/CEO.
Salary N60,000.00 per Month and will be scaled upon confirmation after 6 months probation period.