Specific responsibilities include:
- Supervise the operation of shredding equipment.
- Provide support in managing projects from end to end.
- Responsible for daily / weekly/ monthly scheduled maintenance of equipment.
- Maintain Asset register.
- Submit statutory government returns (e.g. VAT, DPR, TCC etc)
- Attend client meetings (if required)
- Minimum OND Degree - Any field
- Experience in mechanical equipment operations and troubleshooting
- Owns a Driving license
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to work independently
- Computer literate (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Social media)
- Smart with great interpersonal skills
- Critical reasoning ability