Key Requirements and Responsibilities:
• Successful completion of a University degree or College diploma in a technical field or equivalent experience.
• 3 - 5 years’ experience in a technical sales management capacity with related field experience.
• Strong hands on technical ability in smart home devices
• Proficient in utilizing various sales techniques., and manage end to end process
• Ability to go into customers’ locations and identify technical challenges and inefficiencies.
• Ability to provide solution-based selling to customers.
• Work independently as well as cohesively with employees and managers as part of a team.
• Excellent problem solving and conflict resolution skills in order to resolve conflicts and problems.
• Excellent interpersonal skills in order to maintain and excellent rapport with customers and Co-workers.
• Detail oriented and excellent organizational and multitasking skills.
Ability to effectively manage a team
• Ability to work efficiently and effectively under pressure with simultaneous deadlines.
• Ability to think on your feet, assessing and planning troubleshooting strategies.
• A self-starter with a strong ability to motivate others.
• Ability to travel as required.
• Prepare and deliver samples and/or quotations to customers, while providing technical expertise to turn the quote into a sale.
• Consult with customers and provide technical expertise and recommendations based on the required applications.
• Partner with the marketing team to contribute information towards the marketing strategy by monitoring competitive products and reactions from the industry.
• Utilizing corporate resources and initiating the sales process build and nurture new accounts as well as prospect and build new relationships.
SALARY: 150 – 200K Monthly