The Operations Manager will be reporting to the Managing Director of an emerging Food Company in Nigeria, to coordinate operations of the company and ensure that the company’s goals and objectives are met
- Minimum Qualification: HND
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 3 years
- Have oversight of day-to-day operations of the company.
- Documentation and reporting of daily operations.
- Development, implementation & management of product varieties, budgets and financials in addition to creating action plans for continuous improvement and efficiency.
- Provide excellent leadership, management, training, and mentorship to all employees in operations department.
- Collaboration with all departments to ensure proper planning, alignment, and optimization of all operations.
- Develop and maintain vendor & customer relationships.
- Ensure operations are coordinated to achieve company’s goals and objectives.
- Development of Health & Safety policies to guide the company’s operations.
- Inventory Control.
- Additional Operations Management duties as required.
- Minimum academic qualification of a Bachelor's degree in a related field
- Over 3 years’ experience as an Operations Manager in a company manufacturing Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCGs).
- Excellent interpersonal, customer service and communication skills (verbal and written)
- Must have previous experience as an Operations Manager within an FMCG company.
- Exceptional leadership and management skills.
- Impeccable detail orientation, project management, time management, organizational, problem solving and planning skills.
- Proficient computer skills (MS Office).
- Outstanding ability to collaborate within a team oriented, fast-paced and deadline/ heavy work environment while maintaining a high level of accuracy, efficiency and compliance.
- Flexibility to work multiple shifts and overtime as necessary.
Remuneration: NGN 1,200,000 (annual)
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.