- Oversee an organization’s recruitment, interview, selection, and hiring processes
- Developing, analyzing, and updating the company’s evaluation program
- Implementing and revising a company’s compensation program
- Developing, revising, and recommending personnel policies and procedures
- Maintaining and revising the company’s handbook on policies and procedures
- Conducting new employee orientations and employee relations counseling
- Organize performance management processes
- Develop and monitor overall operations strategies, systems, tactics, and procedures across the organization
- Minimum academic qualifications of a Degree (Second Class Upper, Civil Engineering) with a minimum of 5 years working experience.
- Additional certifications are an added advantage
- Applicant must be 45 years old.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of operations functions (pay & benefits, recruitment, training & development, etc.)
- Knowledge of operations systems and databases.
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
- Strong leadership skills
- In-depth knowledge of labor laws and operations practices.
- Ability to analyze problems, solve problems and make decisions
Salary: NGN 200,000