- Reports to top management on the day to day running of the company.
- Provides leadership in the entire activities of the company.
- Monitor industry trends and ensure that suitable and competitive content are developed and produced by VOS TV at all times for digital streaming by VOS TV, while ensuring contents are of the highest quality, without copyright infringements.
- Coordinates the entire activities of VOS TV to ensure the Station’s programmes meet the right audience in the most efficient and professional manner.
- Produce short-term and long-term plans for management review
- Provide input to strategic organizational decision-making processes.
- Assign schedules and responsibilities to subordinates based on programme demands and ensure that employees perform their duties in a satisfactory manner.
- Oversee the production and editing of programmes.
- Monitors VOS compliance with copyright issues
- Prepare daily reports of activities
- The ideal candidate should be a self-starter, with in-depth knowledge of online media organization and a firm grip on social media development and engagement.
Note: Candidates that reside in Lagos are free to apply. Accommodation shall be provided for the successful candidate.