- Administration of the Company’s activities
- Update of stock in and stock out.
- Supervise and assign duties to subordinates
- Update all payments made
- Record all debts
- Accounting and bookkeeping of stock
- Provide daily report to MD/CEO .
- Take charge of the store /account/ admin etc
- Talent in negotiations and networking
- Good knowledge of supplier or third party management software
- Aptitude in decision-making and working with numbers
- Experience in collecting and analyzing data
- Strong leadership capabilities
- Computer Literate
- Willing to work in Enugu.
- BSc degree in Business Administration or any related discipline
Location: Enugu in Enugu State
Salary:NGN 60,000 - 80,000