- A great opportunity within a retail distribution platform
- Lead a passionate team in a high-growth firm
- Strong career progression prospects
Our client is an innovative retail distribution platform. Trusted by the world's largest brands, they provide an end-to-end solution from inventory, shipping, returns etc, along with trade insights to help businesses grow.
You will be responsible for :
- Initiating creative local marketing strategies and user growth campaigns.
- Building an active loyal community of retailers and growing revenue.
- Driving aggressive growth of the retailer base in your city at an agreed weekly rate through a team of competent agents.
- Working with your city team to consistently deliver an excellent experience to the retail base.
- Communicating product/process needs to HQ and working with product/engineering to deliver on them.
- Helping scale our other cities through the sharing of best practices.
- You have at least 4 years of experience within a customer/merchant acquisition role, ideally in the Banking/FMCG industries.
- You are highly goal-driven and work well in fast-paced environments.
- You possess a data-driven mentality with the ability to build and manage high performing teams.
- You pay strong attention to detail and deliver work that is of a high standard.