Key responsibilities of the role are as follows:
· Manage the day to day operations in accordance with company policies and standards to maximize profitability and efficiency.
· Develop strategic goals which will help make a significant impact on growth of the company.
· Ensure operational costs are kept to a minimum
· Assist in fine tuning operational methods for the departments while improving the overall efficiency of the departments.
· Equip the new joiners with the knowledge, practical skills to carry out the day to day work-related tasks.
· Develop training calendar and training methods which will determine information on various strategic action plans and reviews for the departments,
· Develop policies and procedures for implementing quality and customer-service standards
· Supervise and administer the sales and leasing administrators and ensure that they adhere to the company policies and procedures.
· Supervise and administer all the sales and leasing agents to ensure maximum compliance with all policies and procedures.
· Conduct operational audits and ensure processes are in compliance with corporate policy.
· Prepare operational reports for the General Manager.
· Work effectively with the General Manager and Branch Managers to implement various cost effective policies and procedures and help maximize the revenues thus enhancing the profitability of the company.
· Liaise with the regulatory and governing bodies to ensure that all the revenue generating departments adhere to the set legal framework governing the real estate.
· Manage and implement new IT and Technical systems and softwares which can help improve the efficiency of the business by reducing the turnaround time to deliver business.
· Pro-actively strive to have an in-depth understanding and keep abreast of the new laws and regulations of the local and international property market and being aware of the current legal issues of the country specifically pertaining to the property law.
· Implement necessary checks and balance to mitigate operational risks across all departments and to ensure the best interest of the company.
· Ensure alignment of the department’s policies and objectives in line with the broad corporate policies and procedures.