Job Competency Requirement
1. Ability to oversee all business and financial operations, identify trends and drive growth initiatives for FinTech Startup Company.
2. Ability to design, implement and manage a cohesive financial, operational strategy and all strategic business operations including development and adoption of best practices and policies and procedures to ensure operational efficiency.
3. Ability to manage all strategic business operations including the development and adoption of best practices and policies and procedures.
4. Ability to manage executive committee meetings, strategy sessions, develop business cases and drive the adoption of processes that streamline strategic decision making
5. Ability to oversee employee relations, recruitment and professional development and training program and serve as the key contact for all internal communications and operational issues
6. Ability to oversee IT and Information Security processes, all investor relations activity including management of external banking and capital markets relationships
7. Ability to oversee manage internal and outsourced accounting operations, financial reporting, compliance and Legal functions
1. BSc. in Business Administration or relevant role and Professional Certification in Business Administration or any relevant discipline.
2. Minimum of 3 year’s focused post qualification experience as a Business and Financial Operations Management or similar role in a FinTech space
3. Proven experience in team management, budget management and financial forecasting is important
4. Fundamental knowledge of product commercialization and revenue management is an advantage.
1.. Application closes on the 30th January, 2021.
2. Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted and scheduled for interview