We are recruiting to fill this position. The candidate will be responsible for the smooth flow of daily operations of the business.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Management level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Develop and implement policies for maximizing operational efficiency and profitability
- Address and resolve all issues concerning field office operations
- Monitor key metrics and develop action plans for improving company profits
- Develop and introduce new proposals and technology to enhance business productivity
- Collaborate with functional units of an organization to integrate new or existing services
- Manage services provided by a company to ensure they meet client expectations and requirements
- Build and maintain a positive trust relationship with customers to minimize clientele attrition
- Ensure company operations comply with all local and federal labour laws and legislations
- Create and oversee the implementation of field tools to enhance operational effectiveness
- Ensure company operations are completed in a timely and effective manner.
- HND/BSc degree in Business Administration or Operations Management.
- Proven work experience with proficiency in Microsoft office.
- 2-3 years of experience in a management position.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work with company departmental heads to ensure smooth work operations.
- Good communication and training skills.