OPERATIONS MANAGER ROLE.
Our organization is a high-end Trauma & Critical Care hospital located in Lagos mainland. We require for immediate employment a Head of Operations to further strengthen our operational capacity due to our growing customer base. Male or female, the successful candidate will be responsible for the following.
- All operational activities in the hospital.
- All administrative activities of the hospital
- All departmental heads report to the Operations Manager.
- He is responsible for the optimal functioning of all hospital machinery and equipment.
- He is responsible for the purchases of consumables and external suppliers for the hospital.
- He will also serve as the administrative arrow head of the hospital.
- He/She will be responsible for the billing process in conjunction with the Clinical Manager
- He/She will responsible for the collation of all financial documents of transactions in the hospital through oversight of the Accountant
- He/She will responsible for the prompt payment of external consultants and contractors in the hospital.
- He/She will be responsible for authorizing the imperest system in the hospital and is expected to account for all expenditure before reimbursement.
- He/She is the link between the top management and the general staff.
- He/She will report to the Chief Executive Officer
- He/She has overall oversight functions of the smooth running of the hospital.
QUALIFICATIONS & COMPETENCIES:
- A good first degree in any recognized university
- Analytical and numerate
- Proven experience in a similar position for not less than three years.
- Above average oral and written communication skills.
- Must be personable and friendly.
- Attention to detail is important.