We are looking to hire a suitable candidate to fill this position. This role manages all operational staff of Wellpath in-patient Clinics as to ensure orderly and attractive conditions of the facilities and promotes an atmosphere of cleanliness and superior service standards, overseeing all dining hospitality services to in-patients from admissions to discharge, liaising with the matron, resident nurses, office manager, and accountant ensuring adherence to all established hospitality and clinical standards, policies and procedures at all Wellpath in –patient clinics.
- Minimum Qualification:HND
- Experience Level:Management level
- Experience Length:10 years
- Overseeing Non - Medical Operational staff
- Manage the smooth operations of the Victoria Island and Lekki in-patient departments of the clinic.
- Ensure service standards of all food production and service to patients in their rooms or dining room
- Directing the activities of the housekeeping and laundry departments and furnishing exemplary daily cleaning service to patient rooms and all public areas of the Clinic
- Ensure orientation and training for all housekeeping/ kitchen staff in line with SOP
- Maintain accurate, complete staffing records of all operational staff members.
- Overseeing monthly billing of patients, payment of services, and ensuring accurate payment of all purchases either cash or credit.
- Maintains kitchen and Housekeeping inventory, ensuring timely purchasing and adequate stock levels at all times for service standards.
- Ensure all kitchen and housekeeping equipment is maintained.
- Maintain a safe and clean work environment for patients and staff, internally and externally
- Work closely with the accountant to monitor and control expenditure via purchasing through vendors and direct purchase via petty cash
- Production of weekly and monthly reports to the Managing Director on operational activities (Copying the Accountant)
- Manages and ensures the maintenance of the facilities (V/I and Lekki), ensuring prompt repairs of in-patient equipment and building structure
- Prepares daily, weekly, and monthly work schedules for all operational staff and ensures coverage for staff during holidays.
- Based on projected occupancy, ensures the provision of patient room status reports to the Front Desk, Resident nurse, Inspects premises, patient rooms, linen rooms, and public areas to ensure all staff maintains the property’s superior standards of housekeeping.
- Managing the Kitchen staff for food production for both V/I and Lekki clinics, the timely delivery of food and laundry to Lekki clinic in line with laid down SOP
- Visits the Lekki operations at least twice a week on schedule and unscheduled times to monitor service delivery and patient satisfaction
- Ordering and keeping records of all consumables in line with company policy
- Ensuring the service delivery culture of all staff is of the highest standards both with patients, their families, visitors of the clinic, and between the staffing team
- Protects patients and employees by adhering to health, fire, and safety control policies and protocols.
- Assume and exercise the powers and perform the duties from time to time vested in or assigned by the Managing Director
- Minimum academic qualification of an HND / B.Sc Degree in Hotel Management
- Minimum Experience (10) years of managerial experience within housekeeping / F&B departments.
- Adhere to dress code, appearance is neat and clean.
- Maintain confidentiality always.
- Report to work on time and as scheduled.
- Wear identification while on duty.
- Maintain regulatory requirements, including all state, federal and local regulations.
- Represent the organization in a positive and professional manner always.
- Comply with all organizational policies and standards regarding ethical business practices.
- Communicate the mission, vision, and goals of the organization.
- Participate in performance improvement and continuous quality improvement activities.
- Attend regular staff meetings and in-services.
- Hotel housekeeping/ operations managerial experience.
- Purchasing and inventory skills.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including weekends and holidays
- Strong organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to determine the appropriate course of action in more complex situations
- Ability to work independently, exercise creativity, be attentive to detail, and maintain a positive attitude
- Ability to multitask and simultaneous responsibilities and to prioritize scheduling of work
- Ability to maintain the confidentiality of all financial, and legal information
- Ability to complete work assignments accurately and in a timely manner
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
- Ability to handle difficult situations involving patients, or others in a professional manner
- Proficiency in computer-based data management programs and information systems preferred
Location: Lagos, (Victoria Island and Lekki Site)
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.