- Responsible for the daily operations of the organization.
- Daily reporting to management on finance, production and the general wellbeing of the organization.
- Responsible for the planning and development goals of the organization
- Responsible for all summary authorization
- Responsible for proper budgeting and implementation with aims of reducing waste and maximizing profit
- Responsible for implementation of company's policies
- Check and monitor all equipment and their maintenance
- Effective utilization of personnel
- To liaise with the store on material level
- To keep constant communication with Customer Relations Officer and Marketers to be kept up to date on the issues from the customers.
- Logistics supervisor
- Responsible for the expansion of the market of the organization.
- Responsible for the coordination of the marketers
- Responsible for direct meetings with customers
- Responsible for general maintenance of the company premises and all equipment
- Responsible for the submission of periodic reports to management for performance evaluation
- BSC / HND holder in any discipline.
- Must be able to work with little or no supervision.
- Good People management skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize tasks
- Excellent time management skills
- Well-developed organizational skills
- Attention to detail
- Great verbal and written communication skills
- Professional discretion
- 7 years of experience
- Must be ready to relocate to Warri
- Professional certification will be an added advantage
Salary: 75K - 150K