The Operations Lead will:
- Co-ordinate operations, ensuring they are carried on in an appropriate, cost-effective way,
- Improve operational management systems, processes, and best practices, procure materials and resources, and secure compliance.
- Play a coordinating role for the project managers, ensuring all projects are handled efficiently
- Co-ordinate management, sourcing, and coordination of translators drive quality assurance of deliverables, able to assess and guide quality assessment for projects.
- Lead effective communication with clients, linguists, and colleagues to ensure customer satisfaction
- Lead supplier training, onboarding, and tools support
Essential skills and experience required:
- Query Management
- LQA and TQA recommendations, handling, and rebuttals
- Client language review feedback handling and rebuttals
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills, other languages would be an asset.
- University Degree (preferably in linguistic/translation/language-related studies).
- Minimum 1 year of professional experience in a similar position in a corporate environment or experience in a fast-paced environment.
- Detail orientation with the ability to multi-task.
- Ability to work lucidly in the face of short deadlines.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Independence in carrying out assigned tasks.
- Highly-developed computer skills (Excel).
- Experience in translation and localization project management would be a strong advantage.
- Ability to work at a basic level with all translation tools. (training can be provided).
- Business development skills.
- The preferred candidate location in Lekki Phase 1 and environs.
Salary: NGN120,000 – 250,000.