• Update One Drive with all release information including but not limited to Metadata Sheet, Lyrics, Assets, Music steams, MP3 and WAV format, Press Releases and more for each release
• Update PPL and Sound exchange with all ISRC and ISWC information
• Review and update Client and Composition information as needed for Music and Publishing teams - Discography
• Maintain team Weekly Task Document to ensure timely response to deliverables.
• Prepare Quarterly Artist reports to be shared with Each Artist
• Draft and ensure execution of project Roll Out Plans
• Ensure complete sign off on all releases using the Asset Release guideline i.e. all agreements, clearances and releases are signed and closed in advance of song/project release deadlines
• Coordinate appointments, photo shoots, video shoots, and other key activities for various department leads.
Highly organized, self-motivated individual who is capable of managing projects with a keen attention to detail whilst communicating effectively to all members of the team.
Minimum of 3 years industry experience in mid-level role.