We are looking to hire a suitable candidate to work with a small group of young people trying to provide exceptional service at this top-rated leisure facility.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:No Experience/Less than 1 year
- Performing administrative duties
- Providing excellent customer service and maintaining relationships with customers
- Preparing and filing forms and other documentation
- Supporting the operations manager with his/her duties
- Performing the duties of the operations manager in his/her absence
- Ensuring that other staff are performing their duties and providing additional assistance when necessary
- Communicating with customers, co-workers, and contractors via phone calls and emails
- Assisting with the management of social media accounts
- Making recommendations to improve customer experience and customer retention
- Collecting payment at reception with pos and recording
- Keeping files
- Posting on IG account and responding to customers
- Answering the phone and responding to messages on WhatsApp
- Working 6 days a week
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Superb organizational skills
- Outstanding interpersonal skills
- Willingness to learn
- Good motivational skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Ability to delegate and work in a fast-paced environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
Location: Candidate residing on the Island is preferred as you will have late working hours.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.