Main areas of responsibility: -
1. Oversee the operations of the hotel to achieve optimal goals in collaboration with the GM, CEO and MD.
2. Oversee guest relations, front desk, housekeeping, maintenance, finances, team building, security, sales, product delivery and staff development.
3. Deal effectively with suppliers and contractors for the smooth running of the hotel.
4. Supervise line managers, supervisors, heads of departments and sections’ duties for superior performance for profitability and growth.
5. Receive requisitions for materials and finances from departments for considerations and approvals.
6. Supervise and monitor all ongoing projects to ensure standard to the completion stage.
7. Delegate duties to the managers/supervisors and heads of departments on work schedule, hiring new employees, staff induction training and any other duties for superior performance.
8. Ensure compliance with the statutory responsibilities to the government.
9. Market the hotel to organizations, institution and multinational companies for patronage.
10. Assist the company Chief Executive Officer in setting various polices and ensure compliance as may be directed.
11. Any other responsibilities as it may be assigned from time to time by the Managing Director and Board of Directors.