Our Client, a travel agency is looking to hire someone who will oversee the operational activities of the organization. You will be expected to analyze and improve the organizational process while working to improve the quality, productivity, and efficiency of the company.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:5 years
- Oversees operational improvements across all areas of the company
- Manage day-to-day operations to ensure customer satisfaction
- Manage, control, and supervise the activities of other staff members
- Develop strategies to run the business operation.
- Developing, revising, and recommending personnel policies and procedures
- Supervise the maintenance of all facilities, equipment, and assets of the organization
- Plan and execute all projects
- Organize performance management processes
- Develop and monitor overall operations strategies, systems, tactics, and procedures across the organization
- Ensure accurate documentation and safe record-keeping of expenses, revenues, patient data, and other critical information
- Coordinate correspondence with government agencies/standards and other related regulatory bodies, ensuring strict compliance with obligations
- Manage payables and receivables from corporate/organizations and vendors (billing, collection, and invoices).
- Minimum academic qualification of a Bachelor’s degree
- 5 years of working experience in the Travel industry
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Project management skill is an added advantage.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of operations functions (pay & benefits, recruitment, training & development, etc.)
- Knowledge of operations systems and databases.
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
- Strong leadership/ Entrepreneurship skills
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.