Your role will involve but not limited to:
- Gather and analyze customer requirements and business processes in order to map them properly with Odoo ERP
- Provide customers with the best solutions to their problem
- Configure Odoo ERP modules based on requirements gathered
- Test system end-to-end
- Deliver system to the client and conduct UAT (User Acceptance Test)
- Marketing the software\
- Be able to train users
- The help sales team in demos and POC (Proof of Concepts)
- Provide customers with functional assistance and guidance
- Responding to Support Tickets and providing solutions
You would need to have:
- Good understanding of business and operational processes including Sales/purchase, inventory management, human resources, payroll, and point of sale.
- Some knowledge of accounting
- Competency in the use of a number of apps: Accounting, Inventory, HR, Project Management, CRM, MRP etc.
- Ability to create specifications that describe how the system will be implemented for the client.
- Ability to document and maintain all company paperwork in a timely, accurate and efficient manner alongside the company’s guidelines.
- An open mind and ability to adapt in an agile manner to change
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to learn fast and execute accordingly
- Marketing skills
- Be a good team player.