· The Online and Social Media Executive will be directly responsible for Management of all online presence of the company i.e website, online ads, PPC campaigns, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter etc.
· The individual will be responsible for the Company’s website, web content, SEO processes, addition or modification of existing content, products, categories, appearance etc.
· Identify, recommend and Implement new ways to find wider audience and presence online
· Meet assigned target in line with company strategic objective and guidelines to ensure maximum result
· Writing informative and effective search engine optimized copy for the company’s website
· Managing, Monitoring Performance and ROI of the company’s online marketing campaigns.
· Keeping up to date with changes and advances in social media and advising on new channels and approaches to adopt.
· Developing, implementing and optimizing the online marketing campaigns across a variety of platforms such as Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Google Adwords etc.;
· Generating, editing, publishing and sharing daily content that builds meaningful connections and encourages target market to take action;
· Monitoring key performance indicators on social media and develop plans to improve them
· Identifying trends and implement new and creative growth strategies
· Market products on different online stores e.g Jumai, Konga, Payporte.
· Advertise products on various online platform eg Jiji, olx
· Development of brand awareness and online reputation
· Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
· Sourcing advertising opportunities and placing adverts in media as appropriate to the product or service
· Communicating with target audiences and managing customer relationship
· Managing budgets, evaluating marketing campaigns and monitoring competitor activity
· Assisting with consumer exhibitions and trade fairs
· Cash Handling
· Oversees the design and production of all marketing materials, including printed documents, media advertising spots, website content, and social media accounts
· Travels to meet clients and attend conferences, trade shows and industry events.
· Continually generate and follow up on leads and prospect.
· Undertaking effectiveness and detailed ongoing analysis of marketing campaigns to ensure targets are met.
· Planning, developing and implementing effective marketing communication campaigns.
· Using the full marketing mix for the company’s marketing communications
· Involved in Marketing, Branding, Planning and Development etc.
· Source and develop new channel partners
· Investigate strategic locations for new outlets
· Executive marketing campaigns across all channels, reporting back on campaign effectiveness
· Work with sales to develop lead generation strategies.
· Answer telephone calls and attends to customer enquiries and orders
· Liaise with stock keeper regarding stock availability for customer orders
· Ensure customer orders are processed and delivered on time
· Perform any other duties as assigned by Management
Skills and Experience Required:
- Minimum HND in Marketing, Sales, IT related field
- Excellent command of the English language
- A minimum of 2 years sales/ marketing experience
Candidate must be social media savvy, possess good customer skills and ability to sell and convince clients
- Strong planning and people management skills
- Knowledge of social media management tools
- Knowledge of online marketing and good understanding of major marketing channels
- Positive attitude, detail, and customer oriented with good multitasking and organizational ability
- Practical knowledge in the use of Adobe Photoshop or Corel Draw an added advantage
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use both data and intuition to inform decisions
- the candidate must demonstrate extensive social media experience
- The individual must have a keen eye and great attention to detail
- Excellent written and oral communication skills are a MUST.