• Ensure that all processes contributing to the performance of a clinical trial are conducted properly.
• Troubleshoot clinical trials and activities.
• Manage and maintain databases for the quality system.
• Prepare and assist in preparing annual reports and quality trending reports.
• Report the status of the quality levels of staff, systems and production activities.
• Preside over improvement programs.
• Evaluate quality events, incidents, queries, and complaints.
• Keep up to date with all related quality legislation and compliance issues
• Compile and prepare materials for submission to regulatory agencies.
• Document internal regulatory processes.
• Ensure regulatory rules are communicated through corporate policies and procedures.
• Utilize guidance documents, international standards, or consensus standards and interpret for guidance.
• Ensure that investigator, vendor, facility and system audits are conducted.
• Communicate any critical compliance risks noted from these activities to senior management.
• Assume a lead role for the preparation, conduct, and responses to the regulatory agency.
• Provide leadership and strategy in line with global strategic objectives.
• Must have Completed Medical Housemanship
• Must possess a Medical degree
• Experience on the Job is an added advantage
• Must be able to handle on-site Clinic and also act as quality assurance officer
• Attention to details
• Good Communication skill
• LOCATION: Shagamu, Ogun state
PAY: N170, 000 – N 185,000